Yoga for Absolute Beginners
If you are new to exercise, you cannot touch your toes or you're too intimidated to join a group class, then our Yoga for Absolute Beginners Workshop is a great first step for you. Sessions are friendly, relaxed and with a small class size so we can give lots of individual attention. The expert in anything was once a beginner - see you on the mat!
Through Yoga for Absolute Beginners you will learn to:
* create a strong base as you work through some basic poses
* find modifications to support your unique body
* gain grounding in some of the key yoga postures
* help you to understand alignment, benefits and contraindications.
* bring attention to balance, alignment, strengthening of the body and breath awareness.
* discover the numerous benefits of breath work
Beneficial for yoga students with less than one year’s experience who wish to further their knowledge and deepen their understanding of yoga. Ages 16 – 106 welcome!
These classes are run by Kat.
£20 per person